SEPTEMBER 2017 little peachy package
A little package of goodies selected from the standard September box, perfect as a gift or a little treat for yourself! The little packages still include luxury chocolate, some delightful stationery and a drink to give you a taster of our standard boxes with the same ethos of encouraging you to take some 'me time' to enjoy the contents.
These little packages are limited in number and not available on subscription so snap yours up quick!
September little Peachy Packages contain:
- A mouth watering 100g handmade bar of luxury Honeycomb chocolate from NomNom Cymru. This Honeycomb bar is just delicious and perfect for all you dark chocolate fans. NomNom Cymru work out of an abandoned chocolate factory in Llanboidy in Wales, making magical flavours of amazingly scrumptious chocolate.
- A stunning Hummingbird greeting card with cream envelope from Sara Miller London. This striking card is beautifully finished with textured gold foil and embossed detail.
- Simply gorgeous A4 notepad from the fabulous stationery brand The Art File, in a contemporary chic black and cream pattern. The cream and black designs are finished with gold foil and have a timeless sophisticated appeal.
- Three handy travel soaps from artisans Cole & Co. Cole & Co produce unique, beautiful soaps, candles and luxury toiletries made by hand in their workshop in Beaumaris, Wales. The travel soaps are wrapped in their gorgeous signature packing, and you get three of their 15 available scents to try out.
- Five tea envelopes of of Apple & Cinnamon organic fruit and spice tea from teapigs. They will remind you of scrumptious apple pies with just the right amount of apple sweetness to spicy cinnamon. Teapigs make their quality real teas from whole leaf, whole leaf herbs, whole berries, whole spices and whole flowers so take slightly longer to brew but are definitely worth the wait! Teapigs are one of the few tea companies to use fully biodegradable bags made from corn starch, their tea temples are a roomy, biodegradable mesh bag, which offers all the space whole leaves need to infuse properly. Whole leaf tea, without the fuss.
OR for the first time, the choice of having
- Three Rich Italian Coffee bags from Taylors. These are clever individually-wrapped bags, making real coffee has never been easier. And they’re fast too, brewing directly in your cup in just two minutes. There’s no compromise – it’s just real coffee with no fuss. This sophisticated strength 4 roast, that takes its cues from the elegant blends of northern Italy, has the undertones of Chocolate and Almonds and is sourced from Latin America and Africa.