NOVEMBER 2017 peachy package
A delightful mix of lovely stationery, delicious tea, useful gifts and luxury chocolate! A lovingly curated peachy package to give you an excuse to stop and enjoy the moment, plan your goals and feel inspired! For an insight into the kind of surprises you may find in your package, head on over to our previous packages collections.
This is a single purchase not a subscription - please do sign up to our monthly subscription if you keep wanting to enjoy the surprises month after month!
These are all the contents within our NOVEMBER peachy package:
- A delicious 100g bar of scrumptious Orange and Cranberry Milk and Dark luxury handmade chocolate from the lovely Wickedly Welsh Chocolate Company. It smells and tastes absolutely amazing and will really get you feeling festive with such a classic combination of flavours. The Wickedly Welsh Chocolate Company is a family run business whose owners are truly passionate about all things chocolate and are located very near to Peachy Packages.
- A super useful A5 planner which has a cover made from thick off white card and is pressed with copper foil. This is gorgeous! I love the layout inside with the ability to add your own dates to the to-do lists and notes, so it could work as a diary or journal, but doesn't need to be confined to any date range. It works as a great organiser for your day to day plans. This has been created by the delightful Old English Company who are a stationery and homeware brand creating beautiful, hand lettered products, based in Stamford. Following no particular calligraphy rules, all of their products are uniquely hand lettered to create stylish, uncomplicated designs with messages that resonate with people. All of their products are proudly made in England.
- A simple marble print A4 notepad, perfect for day to day use, another great piece of stationery from the Old English Company.
- A full packet of Happy Me Tea from English Tea Shop. This is one of my current favourite teas, and really does make me feel great. It is an invigorating blend of organic Apple, Marigold petals, Lemongrass and Orange peel spiced up with organic Ginger, Cardamom fruit, Coriander fruit and Cinnamon. The aromatic flavours of this tisane will be sure to put the spring back in your step, which is sometimes what we all need at this time of year. English Tea Shop love tea, and want to spread that love, which is why they have made it their life long mission to deliver the best possible cuppa to the Nation and beyond. They source only the finest, tastiest ingredients, dealing directly with farmers and producers from all over the world.
- A mountain shaped memo cork board with fir tree push pins from Luckies of London. Memo Mountain has all the functionality of a standard cork board but just looks that bit more interesting. It has an adhesive backing so you can stick it pretty much anywhere – if you decide you want to move it, no problem as it doesn’t leave a residue. With such a cool looking mountain shaped memo board you’re obviously going to need some cute little tree shaped push pins – no problem there are 9 included! It is 7 x 30 x 1 cm. Luckies™ are committed to designing, producing and selling the world‘s most innovative gift products. All Luckies branded products are conceived and designed in house at their London design studio
- A set of twinkly battery powered copper wire fairy lights
- Some cleverly designed wrap around reminder notes from Busy B. Keep forgetting to remember important stuff? These sticky reminder notes will help. Simply scribble your note and wrap the joining sticky ends around handbag straps, school bags, door handles or anywhere else. Then hey presto…instant recall! There are 50 notes in the pack. Busy B are a great company who harness within the heart of every product they develop the desire to make family life simpler, better organised and more beautiful.
- A metal refillable rose gold pen with a flexible round ballpoint head for writing comfort, incredibly smooth, with extra fine point (0.5mm) for precise writing.