JULY little peachy package
A little package of goodies selected from the standard July box, perfect as a gift or a little treat for yourself! The little packages still include luxury chocolate, some delightful stationery and a drink to give you a taster of our standard boxes with the same ethos of encouraging you to take some 'me time' to enjoy the contents.
These little packages are limited in number and not available on subscription so snap yours up quick!
Inside your package you will find:
- A scrumptious full size handmade bar (yes, full size!) of amazing luxury Rhubarb Crumble and Custard milk chocolate from the lovely Wickedly Welsh Chocolate Company, just irresistible! The Wickedly Welsh Chocolate Company is a family run business whose owners are truly passionate about all things chocolate, creating all sorts of yummy flavours and are located very near to Peachy Packages.
- A little speech bubble shaped chalkboard, which looks good hanging in any room in the house and is great for writing on inspirational quotes or cheerful messages and reminders. (chalk not included)
- A gorgeous Rose Tinted Weekly Planner from the luxury stationery and gifts brand Caroline Gardner. Organise yourself week by week with the gorgeous Rose Tinted Weekly Planner where each page is bordered with blooms and polka dots and is partitioned into days, with an additional weekly to do list section that is perforated for easy tearing, which will take pride of place on your desk .
- Individual envelopes of tea of delicious Chocolate Super Berry Burst organic tea from The English Tea Shop. The English Tea Shop produce the most delicious, refreshing and diverse range of succulent teas and this one is no exception. I love that they are certified by the Soil Association and by Fairtrade International, including various other accolades, with Organic and Sustainable right at the heart of what they do. No matter what your taste in tea you'll soon be in agreement that everyone needs a Chocolate Super Berry Burst to liven things up.
- A fun binder clip printed with an inspired message or quote to help organise all those plans and thoughts you've been putting together.
- TWO bang on trend Thank you cards and envelopes from C R Gibson with a fabulous tropical palm leaf print and metallic typography - who have you got to thank for something today?