JANUARY 2018 peachy package
A delightful mix of lovely stationery, delicious tea, useful gifts and luxury chocolate! A lovingly curated peachy package to give you an excuse to stop and enjoy the moment, plan your goals and feel inspired! For an insight into the kind of surprises you may find in your package, head on over to our previous packages collections.
This is a single purchase not a subscription - please do sign up to our monthly subscription if you keep wanting to enjoy the surprises month after month!
These are all the contents within our JANUARY peachy package:
- An unusual flavour choice contained in a delicious 80g bar of amazing Earl Grey and Bergamot luxury Dark chocolate from the talented Coco Chocolatier. It contains 60% Dark chocolate, sourced from Columbia and is Vegan and Gluten Free. Coco Chocolatier are an Edinburgh based company who create the loveliest flavour combinations with the most scrumptious chocolate choices. This bar complements the tea in this month's peachy package so well and is delightfully packaged in a beautiful floral design.
- A gorgeously useful cosmetic bag embossed with gold typography: “this bag contains magic”, that will fit in all your treasured magic essentials! This is just fabulous. Also included from Danielle Ltd is the cutest fluffy pompom keychain which can easily be hung from your regular purse or bag, or slipped in a pocket with your keys.
- Two beautiful storage boxes from the talented artist Carolyn Carter, produced by Portico Designs, arranged one inside the other. These two colourful nested tins with their lovely bird designs are just perfect for hiding away all your bits and bobs in style. Size of the larger tin is 15 x 15cm, the smaller tin is 10 x 10cm.
- A super useful goal digger agenda planner from London Stationery & Gift Brand Alice Scott, in pink with gold edging and typography design. This is a stunning undated week-to-week agenda, which also includes year to view and month to view pages. It is perfect for recording your goals and planning your social calendar, with handy notes and events pages. Also just the right size for popping in your bag and taking with you everywhere!
- Fabulous Earl Grey tea from We Are Tea. The fancy blend of Keemun, Darjeeling, Ceylon & Assam is sure to pep up your day with a sophisticated boost, just what we all need from time to time! With a delicate aroma of bergamot fruit and a sprinkling of cornflowers from Iran, this strong black tea offers a refreshing infusion with a distinctive aroma and subtle hint of lemon. This Earl Grey Supreme has won 4 Great Taste awards and I'm really not surprised, it's fabulous!⠀ Did you know that Earl Grey tea is named after Charles Grey, the British Prime Minister in the 1830s who received tea flavoured with bergamot fruit as a gift?
- A cute little floral thank you notecard to spread some joy and share your gratitude.
- A lavender scent sachet to make your drawers smell amazing
- Two gorgeous purple ink biro pens for all you planning