FEBRUARY 2018 peachy package
A delightful mix of lovely stationery, delicious tea, useful gifts and luxury chocolate! A lovingly curated peachy package to give you an excuse to stop and enjoy the moment, plan your goals and feel inspired! For an insight into the kind of surprises you may find in your package, head on over to our previous packages collections.
This is a single purchase not a subscription - please do sign up to our monthly subscription if you keep wanting to enjoy the surprises month after month!
- A delicious 100g bar of scrumptious Passion Fruit Vicar? luxury handmade Milk chocolate from the lovely Wickedly Welsh Chocolate Company. It is the most divine flavour and won a great taste award last year for it's deliciousness! It also comes with covered in a decadent sparkly lustre and is encased in fabulous packing. The Wickedly Welsh Chocolate Company is a family run business whose owners are truly passionate about all things chocolate and are located very near to Peachy Packages.
- Two fabulous A5 sized notepads from Peter Pauper Press, firstly a rainbow themed "Do Something Amazing Today" pad to organise your to do lists, appointments and important things to remember, split into little sections to get you organised. Secondly, a super useful menu planner pad with tear off shopping list section for you to plan your meals and ingredients ahead of time - perfect for those busy weeks where it helps to plan it out.
- Continuing the rainbow theme there is a pack of brilliantly designed rainbow sticky notes from Luckies. Five different coloured post-its in cute packaging. 250 sheets that measure 6 x 9.5 x 2.5 cm.
- A first for Peachy Packages is including a colourful fold away umbrella from SOAKE. The rainbow canopy is made from polyester with an open diameter of 95cm. This fabulous brolly with its rubberised handle and 8 steel ribs folds down to a closed length of 25cm, perfect for popping into your bag on a day out. I just love this umbrella!
- Also from SOAKE is an always handy foldaway monochrome polka dot shopper which can clip onto your bag or clothing and comes in it's own little pouch.
- A retro style multi-colour rainbow pen, giving you a choice of bright fabulous colours to decorate and scrawl in your notebooks and journals.
- The tea this month is a most delicious selection of herbal teas from Pukka Herbs. Included are five delicious, organic award-winning teas with each using three varieties of incredible organic herbs to create exceptional flavours and sensory experiences. There are 4 tea envelopes each of Elderberry and Echinacea; Lemon, Ginger and Manuka Honey; Night Time; Three Mint; and Detox. These are just what's needed at this time of year with the cold outside and virus's knocking at the door - let's keep them both at bay! I love that Pukka Herbs produce teas that are Fairtrade, Fair for Life and FairWild. All their products are certified by the Soil Association and the company themselves are on a mission to inspire a more conscious life.
- Another fine edition from Peter Pauper Press is the chalkboard effect page markers and the pack of THREE amazing waterproof notebooks - best used with pencil!
- Finally, also included are always useful thank you cards, this time two stylish striped postcards with matching envelopes.
This rainbow and monochrome collection was such fun to put together and I hope it brightens your day. It is designed for you to enjoy, to gift to a friend, to share, or to use to start planning your adventures (or just the next week!). I really hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed sourcing these super useful goodies!
There is no small Peachy Package this month but there are still a few previous little packages available to order online.