DECEMBER 2017 peachy package
A delightful mix of lovely stationery, delicious tea, useful gifts and luxury chocolate! A lovingly curated peachy package to give you an excuse to stop and enjoy the moment, plan your goals and feel inspired! For an insight into the kind of surprises you may find in your package, head on over to our previous packages collections.
This is a single purchase not a subscription - please do sign up to our monthly subscription if you keep wanting to enjoy the surprises month after month!
These are all the contents within our DECEMBER peachy package:
- A delicious 100g bar of scrumptious Strawberry and Champagne White luxury handmade chocolate from the lovely Wickedly Welsh Chocolate Company. It is perfect for celebrating the new year and may just get you feeling nostalgic for warmer sunny days! The Wickedly Welsh Chocolate Company is a family run business whose owners are truly passionate about all things chocolate and are located very near to Peachy Packages.
- Two beautiful notebooks in purple and pink smoke design from Portico Designs, one with ruled pages and the other with graph pages, perfect for getting your planning started;
- To jazz up your planners, diaries and journals, 6 sheets of fabulous planning stickers from the busy days range from Box Clever Press. 4 sheets are paper stickers and 2 sheets are vinyl stickers. They have included some awesome designs including some with words and slogans such 'It's a plan', 'List' and 'To do' to make planning your chores a bit more fun!
- Pack of 6 gorgeously designed rolls of washi tape, also from the busy days range from Box Clever Press. Each roll is 15 mm wide with 10 metres on each roll. Included are four rolls of illustrative tape, one with gold foiling and a colour-in tape. The pack includes: Seasonal trees; Cinema roll; Meadow grass; Bird on a wire; Gold spots; and Colour in washi tape - fruit.
- Fabulous London skyline post-its from Luckies of London. Liven up any office desk with these skyline shaped sticky notes. The perfect way to scribble notes for any city slicker or self-confessed stationery addict.
- A pack of 10 Blossom 'Just a Note' Notecards from Sara Miller London. This stunning card set is beautifully finished with textured gold foils and embossed details, perfect for all those thank you's that need to be written at this time of year. The cards are blank inside for your own message;
- An extra chocolate treat this month in the form of two of the original and ultimate hot chocolate sticks from Belgium company Choc-o-lait. These are individually wrapped and make the perfect hot chocolate by stirring them into hot milk - delicious! Just lovely to have when you return home from a bracing winter walk!
- A super cute mini keychain sharpie pen from Sharpie, in either red, purple or shocking pink;
- Delicious Breakfast Tea from The London Tea Company. You just can't beat a good cup of tea first thing in the morning, and this blend makes a lovely cuppa. Blending, brewing and drinking teas since 2003, The London Tea Company has set out with a passion for London and their exceptional tea expertise, to bring excitement and creativity back into the tea experience.