SEPTEMBER 2017 peachy package
A delightful mix of lovely stationery, delicious tea, useful gifts and luxury chocolate! A lovingly curated peachy package to give you an excuse to stop and enjoy the moment, plan your goals and feel inspired! For an insight into the kind of surprises you may find in your package, head on over to our previous packages collections.
This is a single purchase not a subscription - please do sign up to our monthly subscription if you keep wanting to enjoy the surprises month after month!
- - -
Inside your September Peachy Package you will find:
- A mouth watering 100g handmade bar of luxury Honeycomb chocolate from NomNom Cymru. This Honeycomb bar is just delicious and perfect for all you dark chocolate fans. NomNom Cymru work out of an abandoned chocolate factory in Llanboidy in Wales, making magical flavours of amazingly scrumptious chocolate.
- Two stunning Hummingbird greeting cards with envelopes from Sara Miller London. These striking cards are beautifully finished with textured gold foil and embossed detail.
- Simply gorgeous stationery from the fabulous stationery brand The Art File. Firstly a very useful A4 notepad with a contemporary chic black and cream pattern; which is complimented by a handy size jotter pad with elastic seal and notes pocket in the same contemporary chic design. These cream and black designs are finished with gold foil have a timeless sophisticated appeal.
- Also from The Art File, a handy stylus pen in the same black and cream design as the stationery. The Stylus pen has a black ballpoint and touch screen stylus tip, perfect for those of us that love our digital devices as much as beautiful paper organisors!
- A full size box of Apple & Cinnamon organic fruit and spice tea from teapigs. They will remind you of scrumptious apple pies with just the right amount of apple sweetness to spicy cinnamon. Teapigs make their quality real teas from whole leaf, whole leaf herbs, whole berries, whole spices and whole flowers so take slightly longer to brew but are definitely worth the wait! Teapigs are one of the few tea companies to use fully biodegradable bags made from corn starch, their tea temples are a roomy, biodegradable mesh bag, which offers all the space whole leaves need to infuse properly. Whole leaf tea, without the fuss.
- Two products from artisans Cole & Co. Cole & Co produce unique, beautiful soaps, candles and luxury toiletries made by hand in their workshop in Beaumaris, Wales. Indulge yourself with a beautiful scented Cole & Co candle, which will be either be the fruity, woody scent of Fig and Cassis; or the unique atmospheric scent of Lan Y Mor/Of the Sea. Presented in a tin, the candle is handy to take on your travels or is perfect as a gift. The second item is a useful travel soap, wrapped in their gorgeous signature packing, in one of their 15 available scents.