OCTOBER 2017 peachy package
A delightful mix of lovely stationery, delicious tea, useful gifts and luxury chocolate! A lovingly curated peachy package to give you an excuse to stop and enjoy the moment, plan your goals and feel inspired! For an insight into the kind of surprises you may find in your package, head on over to our previous packages collections.
This is a single purchase not a subscription - please do sign up to our monthly subscription if you keep wanting to enjoy the surprises month after month!
These are all the contents within our OCTOBER peachy package:
- A scrumptious 100g bar of amazing Mint Crunch devilishly dark luxury handmade chocolate from the lovely Wickedly Welsh Chocolate Company - once you have your hands on it I'm sure it won't last long! This was a Great Taste 2017 winner that WOW’d the judges. This bar is a real winner any time of the day, so don’t save it ’till after dinner! The Wickedly Welsh Chocolate Company is a family run business whose owners are truly passionate about all things chocolate and are located very near to Peachy Packages.
- Two stunning Flamingo notecards with envelopes from Sara Miller London. These striking cards are beautifully finished with textured gold foil and embossed detail.
- The gorgeous inspiring colourful A5 notebook with mint elastic close is from Portico Design. Capture your notes, thoughts and doodles in this stylish standout notebook. It has a head turning cover of a bright feather design and features gold foil page edging. Established over 25 years ago and based in Bath, Portico are independent publishers of quality design-led stationery, gifts, calendars & greeting cards that feature ‘world class’ licensed brands as well as their own ‘in-house’ originated designs.
- A cleverly designed A4 notepad, sectioned off with pastel colours giving plenty of space for multiple lists on the go. A really stunning find from Tidy Emu. They create a range of flexible designs in a usable format that are practical and grown-up, but never boring.
- A retro looking stamp from the Busy Days range by BoxClever Press. This creative planning rotary stamp has 12 designs for you to make organising your busy life in your planner or diary a bit more fun! The stamp includes 12 designs including 11 phrases and a dotted line with a checkbox. Phrases include ‘To do, ‘Big plans’, ‘Shopping’, ‘Holidays,’ ‘Menus’, ‘Remember’, ‘Notes and plans’, ‘Important’, ‘Big news’, ‘Great ideas’ and ‘Away we go’.
- As the rotary stamp has been designed for use with crafting inkpads, there is also a gorgeous large gold premium inkpad for you to use it with to brighten up your notes. The ink looks lovely on the pastel A4 pad to organise your lists. Have fun stamping!
- Another great idea from the Busy Days range by BoxClever Press, you will also find 6 pages of fabulous events, occasions and activities stickers to use in your diaries, journals or calendars to mark all those fun things you get up to. These are wonderfully designed with gold detailing and there are so many different shapes and designs to choose from.
A full packet of Moroccan Mint Tea from We Are Tea. This really is Marrakech in a cup. With a refreshing balance of hand rolled green tea leaves from China and peppermint leaf from Poland, this blend is delicious hot or over ice. This amazingly refreshing tea is the winner of no less than 5 Great Taste Awards. Use one tea bag with 80 degree water, let it brew for 1-2 minutes for the perfect cup. Please note that 80 degrees is best, adding freshly boiled water to green tea will cause the taste to be bitter! We Are Tea are part of the Ethical Tea Partnership, facilitating strategic sustainability projects, rigorous health and safety standards and increasing farmer’s resilience to climate change. They also use 100% biodegradable corn starch teabags. These are pyramidal allowing the tea leaves to properly infuse for a perfect brew.
- A pastel mint green light soft erasable highlighter Pilot Frixion pen. Use it to write with smooth gel ink writing; erase it by friction generated heat that turns the ink clear; then over-write immediately in the same area using the same pen. It has a 4.0 mm chisel tip with line width up to 3.8 mm.