- A delicious 100g bar of handmade marbled chocolate from CocoaLoco. Rich dark chocolate, silky smooth milk chocolate and creamy vanilla white chocolate all made using the finest single origin beans in the Dominican Republic. Scrumptious enough to satisfy the most discerning chocolate lover. Fairtrade certified and organic too.
- The most gorgeous A5 metallic copper At Dusk journal from Portico Designs
- Next, we have a treat for the eco-conscious amongst our subscribers, which is a super useful item to reduce the amount of plastic in our lives - a breathable beeswax wrap from BeeBee that keeps your food fresh for longer. This is a generously sized large wrap at 33 x 33 cm, perfect for wrapping everything from sandwiches to a block of cheese to covering a bowl or saving your cut fruit. Use your warm hands to wrap your BeeBee beeswax wrap around food to create a breathable seal.
Hand wash in cold water and eco-friendly soap. Not for use with raw meat and fish, dishwashers or microwaves. Intermittently, recharge your BeeBee by ironing between two sheets of greaseproof paper, peel away while still wet and hold aloft until dry. Love your BeeBee and it will last up to twelve months. Then simply throw on the compost!
- A second chocolate treat in the form of a luscious hot chocolate spoon from CocoaLoco made from rich dark chocolate, silky smooth milk chocolate and creamy white chocolate using the finest single origin beans in the Dominican Republic. Simply pop your spoon into a cup of hot milk and stir until the chocolate melts, revealing the most scrumptious hot chocolate imaginable. Fairtrade certified and organic too. Just perfect to enjoy now the nights are drawing in and there is a chill in the air!
- A beautifully packaged shea butter hand cream from Morris & Co, super luxurious and perfectly timed to protect your hands this autumn. Morris & Co. Body and Home Fragrance Collection is inspired by the uplifting ideals and superb designs that are the William Morris legacy to British art. Fragranced with rich, earthy scents based on sandalwood, patchouli, amber and incense oils. Blended to embrace a heart of deeply restorative rose and violet, topped with notes of dew- fresh red berries, mandarin, bergamot and pepper. Melded together to deliver crispness with warmth.
- Two magnets for your fridge or notice board, encouraging you to follow your dreams and have adventures.
- A pocket sized arrow design notebook which is A6 in size and finished with gold edging and a teal ribbon page divider. Perfect for capturing those thoughts and plans that you don't want to forget.
- The tea this month has a fiery kick. 15 organic enveloped teabags of Ginger Kick tea from Higher Living. The warming ginger infusion combines natural ginger with lemon peel. Higher Living Organic teas and herbal infusions are designed to celebrate bold and innovative flavour combinations. All of which are produced in their own factory in Gloucester.
- The final items in this months package are some useful occasion cards - the first being a Paperlink card and envelope design from their Mimosa or Amaretto range (designs will vary) and the second being a heart thank you notecard with red envelope from Alex & Co. Who will you send yours to?
It's been fun putting together this gift set for all our fabulous subscribers, with a touch of autumnal adventure. It is designed for you to enjoy, to gift to a friend, to share, or to use to start planning your adventures (or just the next week!). I really hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed sourcing these super useful goodies!