Here is the full reveal of the June packages that recently were sent out. There are some fabulous travel themed items to enjoy that are perfect as a gift just in time for summer! There have been a few sneaky peaks that have been shared on Instagram but here is the full list of contents that were shipped out in our JUNE peachy package:
- My favourite item has to be the fabulous recycled reusable travel cup from rCUPoneplanet, Finally, there’s a travel mug that’s been designed with practical portability in mind. rCUP won’t leak, ever. It keeps your drink hot or cold and you can pick it up without scalding your hand. You can easily open it with one hand and take a sip while you’re on the move. And best of all, the drinking experience is great - you never have to drink your coffee through a tiny hole ever again. I love this travel mug and know you will too.
- Now the plastic in these doesn't please me but their versatility and funky design does - I've included a pack of three handy travel bags from Danielle Ltd., perfect for sorting out all those bits and pieces of essential travel paraphernalia as you go jetting off on adventures this summer - or to organise your beauty kit at home! Versatile and useful.
- A super useful journal gilt-edged world map decorated journal for keeping tabs on all your plans.
- A fabulous "Everything is totally under control" checklist, clipboard and pencil from Alice Scott by Portico Designs. Who loves a good packing list?
- 4 bright and cheery postcards - just right for writing a quick note for a friend or a reminder to yourself.
- The tea this month is the relaxing Chamomile with Lemon Balm and Manuka Honey from Clipper Everyday Tea. A gorgeous relaxing cuppa to enjoy on a warm summer evening.
The tea is definitely complimented by the awesome luxury Honeycomb and Honey 37% milk chocolate handmade in the UK by Love Cocoa.
Sticky honeycomb pieces are infused with London award-winning honey all combined with single origin, organic, fairly-traded milk chocolate from The Dominican Republic. These bars have hints of elderflower and champagne as they have been infused with Barnes & Webb’s SW7 postcode honey, the winner of "London's favourite honey" at the 2015 Urban Food Awards. This chocolate is just divine.
- And to finish off, two cute aluminium silver and gold luggage tags, perfect for popping on your bags when you head off somewhere!
This golden travel-themed collection was a joy to put together and I hope you find all the items useful and beautiful. It is designed for you to enjoy, to gift to a friend, to share, or to use to start planning your adventures (or just the next week!). I really hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed sourcing these super useful goodies!