- A delicious 80g bar of amazing luxury organic Sea Salt and Caramel 55% Dark Chocolate from Chocolate & Love. The fusion of the caramel crunch and the dash of sea salt create a deliciously naughty flavour experience. But be warned, it is addictive. The gorgeous hand-painted packaging design captures the organic nature of the brand and the essence of each of the chocolate bars in a visually appealing way. Chocolate and Love is excellent quality, ethically made, organic chocolate that is just so moreish.
- A neutral checked light snood scarf, perfect for keeping out a summer evening chill or seeing you through into early Autumn days. It's simple and stylish, giving you the confidence to look good paired with a range of outfits.
- A Navy blue sunglasses case from Hazel & Pip, simply designed and compact enough to look after your sunnies when the clouds go in or your reading glasses while you enjoy the summer sun outdoors.
- A striking blue agate design A5 Notebook from Peter Pauper Press, with 196 dot grid pages perfect for bullet journaling, designing, writing and sketching. The pages are acid-free/archival paper and the journal includes an inside back cover pocket, a ribbon bookmark and elastic band closure.
- A weekly planner keyboard pad, also from Peter Pauper Press. The pad has 60 sheets and is designed to be kept with your keyboard to remember y our priorities each day of the week. No excuse not to be organised now!
- A handy retractable elastic carabiner clip-on pen, handy to attach to a bag or belt when out and about, so not to misplace.
- The tea this month is a box of 26 unbleached bags of organic White Tea from Clipper. All of Clipper's organic products are grown in a way that preserves the natural balance of the environment and will help sustain people, wildlife, and the land for the future. This is a light delicious and highly refreshing organic tea made from the buds and young leaves of the tea bush, sourced from China, the traditional home of white tea.
- The final item included is a metal stencil bookmark also from Peter Pauper Press. This durable, multipurpose bookmark features a ruler and a stencil. Use the edge to keep your thoughts in line and the symbols of your stencil to keep your tasks neat. Then let it mark your place so you never lose a day. Perfect for bullet journaling, passion planning, everyday journaling and scrapbooking
This simple collection should keep you busy planning and organising this summer. It is designed for you to enjoy, to gift to a friend, to share, or to use to start planning your adventures (or just the next week!). I really hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed sourcing these super useful goodies!