- A delicious 100g bar of scrumptious Passion Fruit Vicar? luxury handmade Milk chocolate from the lovely Wickedly Welsh Chocolate Company. It is the most divine flavour and won a great taste award last year for it's deliciousness! It also comes with covered in a decadent sparkly lustre and is encased in fabulous packing. The Wickedly Welsh Chocolate Company is a family run business whose owners are truly passionate about all things chocolate and are located very near to Peachy Packages.
- Two fabulous A5 sized notepads from Peter Pauper Press, firstly a rainbow themed "Do Something Amazing Today" pad to organise your to do lists, appointments and important things to remember, split into little sections to get you organised. Secondly, a super useful menu planner pad with tear off shopping list section for you to plan your meals and ingredients ahead of time - perfect for those busy weeks where it helps to plan it out.
- Continuing the rainbow theme there is a pack of brilliantly designed rainbow sticky notes from Luckies. Five different coloured post-its in cute packaging. 250 sheets that measure 6 x 9.5 x 2.5 cm.
- A first for Peachy Packages is including a colourful fold away umbrella from SOAKE. The rainbow canopy is made from polyester with an open diameter of 95cm. This fabulous brolly with its rubberised handle and 8 steel ribs folds down to a closed length of 25cm, perfect for popping into your bag on a day out. I just love this umbrella!
- Also from SOAKE is an always handy foldaway monochrome polka dot shopper which can clip onto your bag or clothing and comes in it's own little pouch.
- A retro style multi-colour rainbow pen, giving you a choice of bright fabulous colours to decorate and scrawl in your notebooks and journals.
- The tea this month is a most delicious selection of herbal teas from Pukka Herbs. Included are five delicious, organic award-winning teas with each using three varieties of incredible organic herbs to create exceptional flavours and sensory experiences. There are 4 tea envelopes each of Elderberry and Echinacea; Lemon, Ginger and Manuka Honey; Night Time; Three Mint; and Detox. These are just what's needed at this time of year with the cold outside and virus's knocking at the door - let's keep them both at bay! I love that Pukka Herbs produce teas that are Fairtrade, Fair for Life and FairWild. All their products are certified by the Soil Association and the company themselves are on a mission to inspire a more conscious life.
- Another fine edition from Peter Pauper Press is the chalkboard effect page markers and the pack of THREE amazing waterproof notebooks - best used with pencil!
- Finally, also included are always useful thank you cards, this time two stylish striped postcards with matching envelopes.
This rainbow and monochrome collection was such fun to put together and I hope it brightens your day. It is designed for you to enjoy, to gift to a friend, to share, or to use to start planning your adventures (or just the next week!). I really hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed sourcing these super useful goodies!
There is no small Peachy Package this month but there are still a few previous little packages available to order online.