- A delicious 80g bar of amazing luxury organic single origin 70% Dark Chocolate & Pomegranate from Chocolate & Love. The cacao originates from Madagascar, valued worldwide for its unique flavour notes, with hints of citrus and natural sweetness. Pomegranate is tart and Madagascan cocoa beans are known for their natural fruity flavour brought together, they provide a truly tantalizing flavour experience. The gorgeous hand-painted packaging design captures the organic nature of the brand and the essence of each of the chocolate bars in a visually appealing way. Chocolate and Love is excellent quality, ethically made, organic chocolate that is just so moreish.
- A gorgeous star design letter writing set from the Art File, perfect for keeping in touch with those beloved family and friends who you've been meaning to write to in ages! The set is composed of Ten Letterheads, Ten Blank Continuation Sheets, and Ten detailed Envelopes, where the finish is embossed with foiling on Italian Textured Cream Paper.
- A triple pack of Gold Foil detailing thank you cards in the constellation design containing 12 notelets and envelopes, also from the Art File.
- To complete the Starry themed items from the Art File, also included is a constellation gold foil design A5 gilt edge notebook with 176 lined acid-free pages. Perfect for getting you organised with an elastic closure to keep those thoughts together.
- Two speckled gold mercury glass votive candle tealight holders, with two peach scented tealights included! Once lit these sparkly candle holders add the softest ambience and glow to your room.
- Two metallic marker pens - one gold, one silver. These metallic effect brush marker pens work well, especially on black paper. They are great for card-making, calligraphy, glass, wood, pottery, crafts, scrapbooking, thank you cards and more. The water-based opaque ink is waterproof, fade-proof and quick drying. It is eco-friendly and non-toxic. The gold & silver nibs are brilliant, permanent, with a smooth application and wide coverage. The soft brush tip is for thick coverage and under different pressure, you can change to various sizes of thin lines that meet diversified applications.
- The tea this month is Peach & Rhubarb from The London Tea Company. The sweet natural flavourings of peach and rhubarb are married into the apple, hibiscus, rosehips and blackberry leaves to create an amazing flavour. With an additional citrus taste to offset the sweet flavour, this tea is full-bodied, complex and – above all – delicious!
- The final item in this months package is the iconic Peachy Packages tote bag, initially included in our first ever subscription box. Pass on a feel-good message to everyone you meet with this cheery tote. Super handy bag for shopping, work or even beach trips. Keep one rolled up in your handbag for those impromptu purchases while out and about! Lovely cotton canvas black tote bag screen printed in the UK with metallic gold typography: "you're looking PEACHY today".
It's always exciting to compile a beautiful collection of useful items for our loyal subscribers and this starry collection was no different. It is designed for you to enjoy, to gift to a friend, to share, or to use to start planning your adventures (or just the next week!). I really hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed sourcing these super useful goodies!