- A delicious 85g bar of amazing luxury handmade 35% Columbian Cocoa WHITE Chocolate with Roasted Green Pistachios from the amazing Nom Nom chocolate factory in the depths of the west Wales hills. This dangerously delectable bar is easily demolished in one sitting. A rich contrast of smokey Pistachios and creamy Columbian White Chocolate that will awaken each of your senses.
- A tin of fabulous herb seed balls from the lovely people at Seedball. These tins contain 20 little clay balls of mixed seed herbs, including Sweet Basil, Dill, Parsley, Sweet Marjoram and Chives. These are just perfect for planting in a window box or out in the garden but inside your package are some lovely pots for you to use too! I've also included a little info leaflet to tell you all about them and the other varieties on offer.
- A trio of gorgeous little 7.5cm glazed pots from Sass and Belle, perfect for kitchen window herbs or brightening up your working space.
- Also from Sass and Belle is a lovely handy notebook with 40 sheets perfect for ideas dreams and doodles, with the title "Keep Growing" emblazoned across the leafy green print.
- Continuing leafy green print is the beautifully designed "Stuff to Do" List pad, by the talented Sally Scaffardi. The perfect size for getting yourself organised and keeping on top of all the actions you need to do. Also from Sally Scaffardi Designs is the Floral greetings card with a matching hummingbird and monstera design, left blank inside for your message. Both of these are designed and printed in the UK.
- Two chunky little twig pencils to keep with the leafy theme.
- The tea this month is a local one from Welsh Brew. The box contains 15 luxury pyramid bags of detoxifying and refreshing Jasmine Green Tea. It is a combination of pure green tea and fragrant jasmine which provides gentle rehydration. Perfect for a mid-morning cuppa!
- A thank you card from the Roobee range by Mara-Mi. This will be one of three different designs, either a vibrant pink in a kraft sleeve with matching pink envelope or a monochrome version with a plain card and black sleeve with a stripy envelope or a floral card inside a floral sleeve with a matching envelope.
- Finally, the largest item in this months box is the Picnic bag, also from Sass and Belle, with a fabulous ditsy floral design. Perfect for those spontaneous picnic days now the weather is getting warmer, or to keep in your car to use as your freezer bag when grabbing groceries. These are big and roomy so fit a pretty yummy feast within the lined zippable bag.
This leafy floral green collection was such fun to put together and I hope it brightens your day. It is designed for you to enjoy, to gift to a friend, to share, or to use to start planning your adventures (or just the next week!). I really hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed sourcing these super useful goodies!
There is no small Peachy Package this month but there are still a few previous little packages available to order online.